Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Caleb

September 8th we celebrated Caleb's 3rd birthday. I am so thrilled that God gave Caleb to our family. He is a sweet little boy that fills our home with so much joy. As we celebrated Caleb's birthday this year I was overwhelmed with thankfulness for him. As many of you know, in August of 2008 Caleb was hit by the car in my parents' driveway. God protected him in a miraculous way. He was in the hospital for about 4 days. After about a month he was practically as good as new! What a great God we serve. God also had his hand of protection upon him when he was born. There were some complications with his heart rate and I had an emergency c-section. I am just so thankful that God gave Caleb to us to raise for Him. My prayer is that God will use Caleb in a mighty way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...