Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Many Blessings

God has been so good to us! Two weeks ago we moved into a new apartment. We didn't have much in the way of choices - just two actually. But God definitely gave us a peace about the one we chose. We are getting settled in and are really liking it here. I will try to post some pictures soon.
Another blessing is that the boys all have their residency cards. Yesterday Ron registered us at our new address which was very quick and easy (very different from Russia).
I am also excited about some of the great things I have found at the thrift stores recently - snow pants, boots, coats, etc. It is such a blessing to find things at awesome prices!
Ministry Blessing: Ron has been asked to teach English for a non-profit organization. We hope this will open the door for some contacts for Bible Study. I have also had a lady ask me to help her with her English - she promised to help me with my Russian in return.
Ron has been looking for a place to meet and hold Bible studies. Please pray with us that Ron will find the right place at the right price.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found a place to live and that you are settling in nicely. Looking forward to seeing those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...