Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another good-bye

We met the Lindner Family when we got to Estonia in June of 2009. What a joy it was to get to know them. They lived here for about 14 months before being transfered back to the United States. Being a military family has allowed them to live in several different countries. Their love for the Lord was a challenge to me. Even though they were not here as missionaries (officially), they were alway finding a way to serve and be a blessing to others. March 14th we said good bye to their family. They will be missed!


Sarah, Melanie, Andrew, Caleb, Daniel, Mark

2 comments:

  1. Pam has written me a few times and has been such an encouragement to me! I hope to one day have the opportunity of meeting her.

    I know you will greatly miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just now reading this, Rachel... moving has taken up all my time! We already miss you and your family as well. I am so happy that we were able to meet; you all have been a tremendous blessing to us!

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...