Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Family

Our plane landed in L.A. around 6p.m. A sweet lady from the church watched my grandma so my parents could come pick us up. Our first stop after the airport was....Taco Bell. My kids never eat well on the airplane and so we were hungry. The trip to Visalia was a very enjoyable time of fellowship with my parents.
Since my trip was a last minute thing, I decided not to tell anyone (especially my sister) that I was coming. I was so excited to suprise my sister! By the time we arrived at my parent's house it was too late to do anything but go to bed. How frustrating....we were a few blocks from my sister's house, yet she had no idea I was even in the states. The next day the kids and I walked to her house and rang the door bell. The look on her face when she saw us was priceless. I even had my camera out and took a picture (which I have been forbidden to show to anyone). Later that day I was able to suprise a few more family members. It was fun!



First things first, right??? A present from Grandpa and Grandma!


Caleb was so excited to see Josh!



Seeing the cousins that were not in school.


Meeting Nathaniel.


Roses from my AWESOME husband. He's the best!!!




2 comments:

  1. How special that you got to surprise your sister! I'm so happy you had that time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the updates... and so glad that you got to make this trip!

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...