Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Redecorating My Blog

Well, it's been awhile since I have done anything to my blog. As many of you know, I was just in the states for a month to help take care of my grandma (I'll post more on that adventure soon). For now I just want to let you know that there is some "remodeling" and "redecorating" taking place on my blog. It may change a little here and there until I get it the way I like it. Who knows, by then I'll probably have another way I'd like to change it to. Blogging is a fun hobby for me. It is a great memory book and also a fun way to share with each of you - my family, friends, and prayer supporters - what is going on in our lives and ministry. I look forward to sharing details of the past few weeks soon. Until then I'll be serving the King in my castle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...