Saturday, March 13, 2010

Same Blog....New Look

Although there is a new look and a name change....it's still the same blog. When I started "blogging" about 8 months ago, I had no idea what I was doing. I still don't have it all figured out (I'm sure I never will), but I have learned a lot - both on my own and with the help of friends. So, now that my "remodeling" project is behind me (except for a few little changes here and there), stay tuned for updates as I reflect on the past couple months in the lives of the Winklers

P.S. I've also tried to make it very easy for you to contact me and/or leave a comment.
1. " notes" at the bottom of each blog post
2. "email me" on the right side
3. "cbox" also on the right side (you don't even have to sign in)

It is always a joy to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look, Rachel! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I like the layout, the name, the picture, and the verse you chose. Looking forward to seeing more posts and pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...why did your blog turn my name pink?!! I do NOT look good in pink!

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...