Saturday, October 30, 2010

I can drive!

In February of this year, Ron got his Estonian driver's license. So, in March (when I returned from my trip to the states) I got all my documents together (EXACTLY like Ron did) to go get my license. Well, things didn't go as smoothly for me. For the past 8 months we have been trying to figure out why Ron was given a license and I wasn't. We only had so much time to get things worked out or I was going to have to go to driving school (in Estonian) if I wanted to have a license. We finally contacted the US Embassy in Tallinn to see if they could help us find anything out. To make a long story short, we were finally able to get everything turned in that they needed. I now have an Estonian license in my wallet!!!! Don't you think Ron should let me drive to church tomorrow?

I am very thankful the Lord worked everything out!

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! Now you and the kids can come spend a day in Tallinn!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! I'm sure that is going to be a HUGE blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your license, but Ron says you've been driving ever since you got there . . . DRIVING HIM CRAZY! :) (I guess that wasn't an "encouraging comment", was it.)

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...