Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Time ~ Part 2

This year I planned something special for the kids for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. One of the first things on our list to do was......
♫ ♪ Christmas caroling ♪ ♫


Our home church goes Christmas caroling each year to the elderly and shut-ins of the church. When we are in the states, we enjoy that special tradition. So this year we went caroling too....via SKYPE!!! Our first stop was my brother (Stephen Benefield) and his family - who are missionaries in Cambodia. Then we caroled to my other brother's family, my sister's family, my parents, and my in-laws. This just might become a tradition in our house. So if I have your phone number or have you as a contact on Skype, don't be suprised if you have Chritsmas carolers from Estonia next year at Christmas =)!

3 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! By the way, I love your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun little surprise . . . we enjoyed it! Next year we want Ron to join the fun. Maybe a trumpet solo or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want it to be more realistic, next year go outside in the freezing cold and sing to us through chattering teeth! Then we'll put on Hawaii shirts and flip-flops and call you back and sing to you under a coconut tree.

    Just kidding. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...