Monday, May 23, 2011

13 years ago....

I got married


and became
Mrs. Rachel Winkler



Although I never stopped smiling on my wedding day,
I must say that I am even more happy today than I was then.
My love for him grows daily.
God has blessed me with a wonderful husband.
He is my best friend.
He is my leader.
He encourages me.
He listens.
We laugh together.
He loves me!
....the list could go on. 



beautiful flowers from my hubby graced our table for our Sunday afternoon dinner
Ron and I love strawberry short cake,


so that was our special anniversary treat!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Happy Anniversary! The strawberry shortcake looks absolutely mouthwatering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Loved the pictures! Your cousin DeAna looks so much like you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You two represent one of my more successful forays into matchmaking:)

    I'll never forget riding 2 and 1/2 hours from Lancaster to Visalia with Ron on the edge of his seat holding a plastic bag up to the air-con vent to keep the corsage fresh for his big date:) Good times.

    And that's a pretty amazing piece of strawberry shortcake.

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...