Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My four precious children call me Mommy.
God has blessed me abundantly.
No other "job" could make me happier.



May 8, 2011

 At breakfast I was given beautiful flowers and a Yankee Candle.





 After church Ron fixed hamburgers on the grill.  They were SO delicious!

Since it was a gorgeous day,
we went for a walk


It was a little windy and chilly down by the sea side.
Thankfully the sun was out and its warmth felt wonderful.

(the white on the water is ice that has not yet melted from the winter)


That is how I spent my Mother's Day.
I am blessed!!!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely Mother's Day. How come you didn't go for a Mother's Day swim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such thoughtful children! Of course, I'm sure Ron helped some, too!:o)) Glad you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that near your home? I didn't realize that Estonia was near water. It is the ocean or a sea? My geography is very rusty, especially about places like Estonia that I rarely hear about! I like the picture of you with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture of you and your kids! A Yankee Candle and a walk by the beach with your family sounds like a beautiful way to spend your day. A little late, but Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family God has blessed you with! And what a beautiful day... Your joy in motherhood comes out so clearly in all of your posts. I so enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...