Monday, August 22, 2011

Character Trait for the month!

My word for the month of July was ORGANIZATION!!! 
The Bible says in I Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not the author of confusion,..."  Then again in verse 40 we read, "Let all things be done decently and in order."  Since our family recently moved in to an apartment that is smaller than other places we've lived I knew that organization would play a huge role in making this work.  I've always liked to be organized anyway, but it is even more important when down-sizing a little.  You know the saying..."If mama ain't happy, no body's happy"!  I want my kids to be organized too because they will use this important character trait all through their lives.  Organization (or the lack of it) affects almost every area of our lives.
Even though our apartment is smaller, this mama is happy and enjoying her home that is filled with love ♥.

My word for the month of August is PRAYER!!!  
As you may remember, prayer was my word in June.  However, I have several things on my heart right now that just need some extra time in prayer.  Some of these special needs are personal while others are for family and friends.  One prayer request that you could pray with me about is the salvation of Lena.  She listens as Ron and I share Bible verses.  When she doesn't understand something, she asks questions.  What a blessing it is to my heart to see her interest in the Gospel.  The greatest joy will be the day she makes a personal decision to accept Christ.  

1 comment:

  1. Organizing is one of my favorite things to do and with kids there is always a need! I will be praying with you for Lena!

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...