Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bloggin' Friends

I love reading blogs!  There are so many out there - food blogs, health blogs, craft blogs, and the list could go on.  My favorite ones to read are those by fellow missionary wives.  It is so interesting to take a look inside their home life, family, and ministry where God has called them.  What a blessing it has been to "meet" other missionary wives through blogging.  There are several ladies I have never met in person, but I would consider them dear friends.

I have never met Maria, but I've followed her blog for a while now.  I love the way she writes....she's so real!  Her love for her family, their ministry, and the Lord is obvious.  Plus I enjoy seeing what missionary life is like on other mission fields.....hers is Jamaica.

Why not visit Jamaica today via Maria's blog?


A while back Maria started the "Take the Time To...." Challenge.  (Also known as T' Time)
I was honored when she recently asked me to be a part.  If you are interested, here is my T' Time Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, I loved your challenge! This year one of my goals was to give each child a day in the kitchen with Mommy and your post was so appropriate! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...