Saturday, February 18, 2012

L*O*V*E

Doesn't it feel good to be loved?

God has placed so many people into my life that pray for me, encourage me, and love me.  Of course, my hubby has a tender, passionate, and deep love for me that touches the depths of my heart.  I also have the unwavering love of my children that is so precious to me.  But that is not all...God loves me!  As I stop and consider God's love, I'm amazed that a holy, perfect, and righteous God could love a sinner like me.  He knows everything about me, yet He loves me.  Amazing! 

When our Ladies Tea was scheduled for February, just shortly after Valentines' Day, I felt that it was the perfect time to focus on God's love.  I want these ladies to hear and know that God loves them.  How sad that so many people don't know that.  My devotional dealt with God's love for us and that He wants us to love Him in return.  My heart's desire is to share God's love with my mouth and show God's love with my life.

"Thank you" to all of you who prayed for our activity.  God blessed with a good attendance.  Let's keep praying that God will work in the hearts of the ladies that attended.


yummy food to eat

fellowship

making crafts

The ladies really enjoyed our craft - covering jars with silk rose petals. 
When a candle is lit in the jar the petals are illuminated. 
Beautiful!  

Each lady was also given a dish towel that says "God is Love". 

craft and gift
 Sylvia is a sweet lady that has attended all three of our ladies activites.  Although I continue to invite her to our Sunday services, she has not yet attended.  My prayer is that she will come to at least one service before we leave for our furlough. 

happily posing with her craft and gift

Total attendance: 13
First time guests: 6
Returning guests: 3
 faithful church ladies: 4

Ladies Tea ~ February 2012

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! You did a fantastic job, as usual!:o) I really like the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rachel! I'm so excited for the great attendance you had! Praying God works in the hearts of these ladies, that they would be saved and become active members of your church...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post, Rachel! What a beautiful theme to use. It is evident the love of God shines through you to these ladies. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...