Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Still in love

after 15 years!!!

Not only am I still in love, but I am more in love with my hubby now than I was when I married him. Since married life gets better and better each year, I anticipate each new year.  I look forward to reaching 20, 25, and even 30 years.  
God has blessed me more than I deserve with an incredible man that I love and adore.  We have shared blessings and trials, tears and laughter, heart-aches and joys, mountain tops and valleys....and through it all, God has guided and directed our steps as we have served Him TOGETHER.  


This year for our anniversary, we did something that we have never done.  Earlier this year we did some remodeling in our apartment.  We decided then that we wanted to fix up our room in a color scheme that fit our taste and style.  Our goal was to be done by our anniversary, but I have just a couple more little things to do before it is completely done. I plan to show you our whole room once it's done - would you like to see it?  For now, here is a little sneak preview.



We were able to purchase this lovely table and chair set with money we were given from my in-laws. This balcony is off of our living room and is a perfect spot to have devotions, read a good book, sip some iced tea, or just visit with my best friend.
          

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Babe!  You are the love of my life.

 photo rachelsig_zpsc246118c.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what's lovely post! Congrats on your 15 years, that's a great accomplishment. Btw, we celebrate ours on the 29th it'll be 22 years for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tori! We look forward to many more. Before we know it we'll be at 22 years too. Congratulations to you two love birds!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! I loved this post too! :-) We celebrate 13 years in August and I agree with you... it just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations to you too, Carole!

      Delete
  3. Love the bedding! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very pleased with the bedding. The best part is, I got it on sale....50% off AND a missionary friend brought it back from the states with her for me.

      Delete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...