Sunday, October 13, 2013

Family Fun

Friday we planned a special day of activities with the kids.  There isn't much to do in our small town, so we drove in to Tallinn.  God gave us beautiful, crisp fall weather and no rain. 

After spending a while at a park, we headed to the ice skating rink.  The kids all enjoy ice skating and are pretty good at it.  Caleb is still learning and did really well.  Zooming around on skates kept them warm in the cold rink.  I, on the other hand, did not fare so well.  As I stood there watching them skate, I was freezing.  I sure was wishing I had worn boots, a warmer coat, and gloves.  The kids are worth it though - they had fun and that makes this mama happy.



Playing at the park and skating works up an appetite!  Actually, my kids are good eaters and always have a healthy appetite.  To end our special family day, we took the kids out to eat.  Eating out is a very rare occasion for our family, so this was a real treat. 


Special days, outings, and activities are always fun ~ especially when spent with my favorite people in the world. 

 photo rachelsig_zpsc246118c.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Days like this are so special! Thanks for sharing with us. Your Caleb us such a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Carole. Even though I am with my kids 24/7, it's nice to spend some special time with them.

      By the way, I agree with you about my cute little Caleb too :)

      Delete
  2. Loved looking through all of the pictures! It looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all had a great time - not just the kids :)

      Delete
  3. Great! Loved the pictures and sharing your family day! Memories . . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day that the kids are calling the "best family fun day I've ever had".

      Delete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...