Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tour our home ~ bathroom

It's not the most exciting part of our tour, but none-the-less, it's part of our house. 

We really like the idea of the "bath" room being separate from the "toilet" room.  It just really helps our family of six as we all share these facilities.
 

The "bath" room is also my laundry room - housing both my washer and dryer.  After living for a couple of years on the field without a dryer, I am so thankful for this modern convenience that makes my chore of laundry easier.





 photo rachelsig_zpsc246118c.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I like your bathroom and separate toilet. I know the feeling of not having a dryer, I didn't have one for years and the first one I had was a washer/dryer that didn't dry but just made the wet clothes hot and wet. I now have a great one but I still hang out whenever I can. Anyhoo, love the tour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two separate rooms for the "bathroom" is not only a help in our little apartment, but I actually have learned to like it better than American bathrooms.
      I still hang some things out too - finding the room is the hardest part.
      Always glad to have you stop by.

      Delete
  2. Separating the bathroom from the toilet room is really a wise decision, especially since you're a family of six. I'm sure it would be inconvenient if six people were to wait in turns to use one room, so I honestly don't find it that weird. In any case, the bathroom and the toilet room both look adorable, Rachel!

    Essie Reed @ Valley Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...