Friday, October 3, 2014

Tour our home ~ Sarah's room

 My daughter's room is small, 
but so adorably cute and cozy.  

Her room was painted when we moved in to this apartment.  We picked the colors of light green and purple.  During our last furlough I got the letters for her name (50% off at Hobby Lobby) and then covered them with scrap book paper.  The butterflies were also purchased at Hobby Lobby.  Then Ron and I bought her new bedding for her 12th birthday.  We found the throw pillows on clearance and now Sarah and I are looking forward to a sewing project of covering them to match her room.


Sarah loves her dolls.  As she gets older and matures she doesn't play with them much, but every once in a while she'll change their clothes and do their hair.  It's a girl thing.  Her daddy bought her one of her American Girl dolls and the rest were given to her. 


Across from her bed is her closet and bookshelf.


My daughter is such a neat and tidy girl.  She loves to have her room organized and clutter free. 


Sarah is also a very "girlie" girl.  She loves things that are pretty and feminine.  So the dainty little tea cup and the delicate glass humming bird from her grandma were carefully wrapped and brought over for her to set out in her room.  They add a special touch to her cozy room.




 photo rachelsig_zpsc246118c.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I like her room and purple and green are an interesting combo. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the life of me, I can't remember where I came up with that combination :/ It may have been as simple as seeing them on a piece of scrapbook paper. She loves it!

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...