Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Spirit Week ~ Day 3

Another day of MK Spirit Week is here!
 
Wednesday:  Change your face day

This was a hard one for us.  
I love being creative, but how do you change your face?

After thinking....and thinking....and thinking....
they came up with a plan.
Ready or not, here are their changed faces.

Caleb with a mustache on his face

Sarah has a Lego lady face

Andrew camouflaged his face

If you were participating, what would you have done to change your face?


 photo rachelsig_zpsc246118c.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Very fun. Hmmmm I would have changed my face to look like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun :) hmmmmm...I would've changed my face to look like Raggedy Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...